There is a wealth of talent out there. But unless you actively recruiting it you’re not going to find most of it!
We at Mercom Group, understand what you desire: responsive, quality contract personnel with seamless service delivery. Our business model focuses on one goal: ensuring your success. Mercom Group has made and continues to make a significant ongoing investment and commitment to our recruiting processes. It is essential to our growth and partnership with key customers.
We utilize the latest in technology to support our proprietary consultant database containing resumes, profiles, histories and references. Our rigorous screening process ensures that each consultant has the required technical expertise and right fit to bring our clients’ project goals into focus.
- Identifying the ideal successful consultant
- Developing a cadré of qualified consultants
- Screening the candidates
- Interviewing the candidate and checking references
- Technical screen
- Hiring Decision
- Presentation to Client
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Pro-active approach
- Structured interview process – Best Practice Philosophy
- Developed Recruiting Culture
- Employee referral programs
- Retention Program
- Contractor Care Program
Mercom Group’s pro-active recruiting culture and methodology sets us apart from other firms – it is our most important tool. Local advertising, newspaper, radio and word-of-mouth all have their limits. Our approach allows us to provide many types of technical professionals – We provide access to thousands of qualified technical professionals – Often those who are not seeking work until we found them for you!
Our recruiting team is constantly recruiting and pre-screening candidates. We focus on core technologies.
For example, you’re an Oracle customer and need immediate help, we focus on Oracle recruitment – you will find when a requirement is given we already have candidates in mind. Our recruitment on your opening has already started prior to you assigning us to help.
- Can candidate do the Job?
- Will the candidate do the job?
- Does the contractor fit the job and the company?
Mercom Groups pre-interview screening process minimizes time to bring only the best candidates to presentation:
- Proper resume reading – Narrow the pool of prospective candidates based on technical capacity
- Phone interview – Questions based on job requirement – questions related to each criterion specifically screened for evidence of past performance in that particular area
- Structured Interview with Mercom Group Recruiter – Standard worksheet to prepare for Preliminary interview assessment – technical skills, professionalism, communication skills, technical experience
- Evaluate fit with client – #Yrs with required & desired skills, Business experience relevant to project, and Cultural fit
- Technical screen – Structure interview process for each candidate — Focus on gathering examples of past performance in particular technologies pertinent to client request
- Consultant Database – Entry into Mercom Group’s system as a ‘qualified’ consultant eligible for Mercom Group assignment
- Resume Retrieval System – Quick and Easy access to consultants fitting particular skill sets
- Candidate Tracking – Proprietary Computerized Retrieval system
- Candidate Orientation – Recruiters responsibility upon selection for assignment
- Verify information collected from resume & interview
- Uncover additional info. That might influence decision about candidate
- Decide on – quantity & quality of individuals work experience
- Specific questions related to candidate’s work
If screened candidates do not meet the job criteria they are not presented.
Our experiences IT account managers are equipped with comprehensive screening and management tools to continuously monitor specific client needs and associated resource availability.
Mercom Group is ever aware that rapid pace of change and delivery of powerful new technology. We have developed a revolutionary staffing model which relies on the constant infusion of specialized external resources to meet the needs of our customers’ project and support needs. We provide a finely tuned selection and proactive placement process, which quickly provides the best people and effectively blends them into the client environment.
Process – Experience and focus in the industry has led to the development of simple and very effective process. Our approach is very straight-forward:
Understand the Clients Requirements
Manage the Resource Pool
Assure the appropriate Resource Solution
Maximize the Value Proposition
Post Sales Evaluation
Understand the Clients Requirements – Account Management
Dedicated Sales staff supported by experienced consultants and it professionals take the time to assure a complete understanding of client requirement from a business functional technical and general standpoint.
Managing the Resource Pool – Recruiting
Our clients benefit from our extensive network of resources whereas we are able to deliver qualified professional talent in days. Proactive steps are taken to build staff capabilities and maintain a comprehensive understanding of skills and availability. We are “Managing vs. recruiting” a resource pool of contractors: Network of fulltime, offshore and continuously expanding talent base. Mercom Group’s dedicated recruiting staff utilizes leading edge recruiting tools and is evaluated on customer satisfaction criteria.
Assure the appropriate Resource Solution – Resource Manager
Different projects require different staffing solutions. Our solutions range from providing technical staff and extending client resources to assuming project responsibility for assembling comprehensive outsource solutions. We package our staffing solutions individually to meet the full range of each individual client’s needs. We focus on Results and often provide ‘just in time resources’ to our customers.
Maximize the Value Proposition – Best Practices
Streamlined processes assure the client most effective use of their time to acquire technical talent for their project. Our approach is tailored to the needs of each project, manager and requirement. An extensive screening process identifies only qualified and available professionals for each assignment. From this short list on the best candidates are selected for presentation and seamless delivery to the customer. Finally our support staff works closely with each client to ensure smooth execution of administrative processes.
Post Sales Evaluation – Customer Follow up
We grow in ability from the experience and knowledge found in each engagement. Consequently, we actively seek customer input to confirm our strengths and identify the areas we can improve. Application of this knowledge continuously improves our approach and processes enabling us to better meet our client needs.
Guarantee Satisfaction – 40 hr interview
This is the true measurement of success. Our sales staff manages their accounts closely and proactively to monitor ongoing customer satisfaction. On the rare occasion when concerns arise, action is taken immediately to resolve issues with little or no loss to the client. This guarantee provides necessary confidence to our clients enabling them to move ahead quickly.
Our proven placement methodology highlights:
Highly motivated and dedicated pro-active recruiting force
Detail oriented and well versed in technology industry sales force
Superior search processes – identify, screen, prepare and select candidates
Quick turnaround time – candidates ready to interview within 24/48 hours of requirement
Technical Interviews – technical reference verification
Briefed on position and are interested
Prospective candidate has given the go ahead to send his information
Satisfactory references from previous employer
Criminal & Drug screening upon the request of customer
Client Post Placement feedback questionnaire